"The Threat of Cyber Crime / Cyber Terrorism"
December 1 - 2, 2008
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
The increasing reliance on information technology in our everyday lives has made our society vulnerable to a new era of threats. It is believed that this has lead to new methods of terrorism. Or has it?
Join us for the 11th WEST COAST SECURITY FORUM to learn more from your fellow professionals about this important topic. Our conference will arm you with the real facts of cyber-terrorism.
Cyber-Crime & Cyber-Terrorism
- Who are they... and is this a real threat?
- The new art of war. What can and has been done?
- How do we protect against it?
- Case studies and research.
International Target Audience:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officer/Chief Privacy Officer
- Information Systems Security Managers
- Information Risk Managers
- Security Consultants and IS Auditors
- Network and System Security Administrators
Professional Education Credits
This conference will provide 16 CPE credits for most professional bodies, including ISACA, ISSA and ISC2.
A classic, reborn. Hyatt Regency Vancouver, renowned for its exemplary service and attentive staff, now welcomes guests with a fresh new look in its prime location. This gracious hotel in downtown Vancouver boasts well appointed newly renovated guestrooms with contemporary styling, unmatched meeting and convention facilities and tantalizing dining options. Surrounded by the bustling business center, moments from shops and entertainment, our luxurious downtown Vancouver hotel is the ideal starting point to explore everything this dynamic city offers. While attending the conference, discover why we are the unsurpassed choice among hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Room Rate: $169