"Life in a Digital Fishbowl - A Struggle for Survival or a Sea of Opportunity?"
February 3rd - 4th, 2009
Victoria Conference Centre
Victoria, BC, Canada
About the Conference
This conference and exposition is recognized as one of the pinnacle events on privacy and security in North America. Nearly 1,200 delegates attended the 2008 conference.
The conference is renowned for its outstanding content, world class experts, and excellent peer to peer networking opportunities with industry and government leaders.
International Target Audience:
- Senior public and private sector executives
- Public and private sector officials and agencies
- Technology experts and privacy advocates
- Academics and policy analysts
Plenary Session Topics:
- Blackberries and Borders
- Electronic Health Records
- Web 2.0/3.0
- Fusion Centres
- Data Leakage
- Censorship of the Web
- Deep Packet Inspection
- Cloud Computing
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
The Fairmont Empress is offering a conference rate of $109.00 per night (government rate of $90.00). A limited number of rooms have been reserved for delegates. Mention Privacy Conference/Reboot Communications.